Ok so I'm putting off writing my Activity Plans (just a fancy name for lesson plans which are boring) so what? Doing the Messiah is like being pecked to death by a duck. Everyone in choir thinks somethings wrong because I'm so quiet. I'm really honestly just tired. Its nearing the end of the semester. I'll spend Thanksgiving break in my room doing homework. Its ok though because then its off to Disneyland!
I absolutely loved the Celtic Woman concert. Thanks to my Fairy Godmother Saint Dwight for getting me there. Thanks also to Glenn and anyone else who mentioned me to Chloe. Apparently Chloe volunteered to do the M&G because she knew I would be there. The concert was so unreal. During the first song I felt like I was in heaven. The rest of the concert I was just trying to take every detail in so I could remember. When Chloe skipped around the stage I laughed out loud. I can hardly describe the joy I felt in my heart during the whole concert. I also cried during "When You Believe"- Chloe's voice is so beautiful. I wish I could have frozen that moment in time or experienced it over and over again.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment